Join the Caucho Sales Team!
Marketing and Graphic Design Associate
Strong writing skills needed – software marketing and design
Caucho Technology, a leading software company, has an opening in our San Diego offices for a person with strong writing skills to work on marketing and technical documents. Graphic design skills are a big plus. You don’t need to be tech savvy, rather you need to be able to take our marketing and technical materials and craft them into well written pieces.
Caucho was founded in 1998 and is a global leader in Java software. Caucho customers include Fortune 1000 companies and hundreds of mobile and web developers in a very exciting market space. Caucho’s offices are located in San Diego, where we host the San Diego Java Users Group every month.
We offer a fun work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- Writing marketing collateral for our sales and engineering needs
- Designing online, trade show and print collateral campagins
- Writing, designing and managing our newsletters
- Graphic and web design (a big plus but not required)
- Coordinating our social networking and blogs
- Are a solid writer
- Can turn a technical, marketing and sales pieces into finely crafted documents
- Think outside the box
- Aren’t afraid of guerilla marketing campaigns
- Enjoy working in an environment where we are launching some of the coolest software products around
Caucho promotes from within. Many of our staff members have grown from their original job descriptions to become Senior Management in the company.
No recruiters, part-time consultants, telecommuting or outsourcing please. This is a full time position based in our San Diego offices.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org