SAN DIEGO, CA – SEPTEMBER 30, 2011 – Caucho® Technology, the leader in lightweight high performance application servers, today announced it will have a major presence at JavaOne this year.
- Six technical sessions to be presented by Reza Rahman, author of “EJB 3 in Action”
- Web Profile certification by Oracle
- Introduction of Resin version 4 features including Elastic Cloud Support and Health System
- Booth #5409 staff by Caucho® senior engineers and strategic partnership team
Caucho® will present Resin v4 features in an all-inclusive Web Profile Certified Java application server. Resin’s Health System and Elastic Cloud Support are essential in aiding developers and system administrators in deploying and keeping scaled web or server applications optimized.
Details of Resin’s innovative and performance driven development focus includes:
- Resin Health System - a powerful and configurable system for monitoring application server health, graphing performance metrics, condition-base health triggers with actions and routine snapshot of system performance.
- Resin Elastic Cloud Support - Straightforward elastic server support built-on third generation clustering technology, enabling dynamic addition or removal of servers to a live cluster.
- Resin Java EE Web Profile - fast and lightweight web server designed for straightforward web development with a powerful end result
Highly regarded Java advocate and author of “EJB 3 in Action”, Reza Rahman, is scheduled for six sessions ranging form current hot Java topics to technologies that are brimming in the horizon. Sessions will be a mix of technical sessions, Birds-of-a-Feather and panel discussions.
Conference sessions by Reza Rahman include:
- CDI Today and Tomorrow
- Patterns and Best Practices for CDI
- The Road to Java EE 7 – Is It All About the Cloud?
- JCP and the Developer Community
- JSR 343: What’s Coming in Java Message Service 2.0
- Java EE & Spring/MVC Shoot-out
“We are excited to once again be a part of JavaOne and be an essential technology source for the Java community,” said Theresa Nguyen, VP Sales & Marketing of Caucho® Technology. Nguyen added, “We have done tremendous work with evolving Resin from a lightweight app server to a highly proficient Java engine with built-in system-wide health tools and cloud support and yet still hold a small footprint. JavaOne is the perfect place to share with engineers the extent of Resin capabilities. Parallel to the work we’ve done with Java EE 6, we plan on continued contribution to the growth and development of Java EE 7.”
Caucho’s relentless quest for performance and reliability paved the way for Resin® to become one of the leading open source Java application servers since 1998. Our engineer’s dedication to the development, support and evolution of the Resin Java EE 6 Web Profile continues to uphold our reputation for quality, performance and manageability. We’ve helped 360,000 organizations worldwide including start-ups, governments and Fortune 500 companies build and grow their business with one of the most flexible, rock-solid and powerful application servers, Resin. Caucho® is an Oracle Java EE licensee focusing on Web Profile and cloud solutions. Our offices are located in San Diego and San Francisco, California.
Resin, Caucho’s open source Java application server, features Quercus Java-PHP solutions and Hessian fast, lightweight messaging. Resin’s Web Profile implementation is the choice of many enterprises looking to support high performance Java EE applications. Leading companies worldwide with demand for reliability and high performance web applications including the Toronto Stock Exchange and CNET are powered by Resin.
VP of Sales & Marketing
Caucho® Technology, Inc.
Telephone (858) 361-2736