LA JOLLA, CA – March 13, 2010 – Caucho® Technology, the open source Web Profile leader for Java EE, announced today that it will be presenting a keynote, two conference sessions, a lightning round and hosting a booth at the TheServerSide Java Symposium (TSSJS), set to take place in Las Vegas from March 17-19. Caucho’s significant presence at TSSJS is a tribute to its leadership in developing Web Profile as an ideal Java EE programming solution.
Highlights of Caucho’s involvement at TheServerSide Java Symposium include:
- Keynote by Reza Rahman entitled Resin: “Light-footed Java EE”
- Lightning Round presented by Caucho® CEO, Steve Montal, will focus on the benefits of Web Profile
- Conference session presented by Reza Rahman entitled: “Java EE 6 Overview, A Quick Tour of Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java EE”
- Booth at the conference staffed by senior Caucho® engineers and business development executives
- Conference session presented by Reza Rahman entitled: “A look inside the Java Community Process”
- Technology focus on Java EE Web Profile, Servlet 3.0, EJB 3.1 Lite, Java CanDI (JSR 299: Contexts and Dependency Injection), Cloud Computing support, Real-Time Web (RTW) and administration/management
TheServerSide Java Symposium is the Web’s largest independent enterprise Java community. The conference consists of three days of technical knowledge exchange and real-world solutions delivered by today’s most respected experts.
Emil Ong, Caucho® Chief Evangelist said, “TSSJS is a great conference with a true developer focus. I’m pleased that Caucho® will be such a strong presence this year with Reza Rahman’s keynote.” Ong added,”This will be a terrific opportunity to talk directly with other Java developers about the future directions of the community, Java EE 6, and Resin.”
In addition to his keynote, Rahman has also been invited to present the following sessions: “Java EE 6 Overview, A Quick Tour of Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java EE and A look inside the Java Community Process.” Reza Rahman said, “TSSJS has one of its best line-ups ever this year. I am very excited to have a chance to share the work we have been doing on Java EE 6, CDI, Resin, CanDI and the JCP with the Java community.”
Resin, Caucho’s open source Java application server, features Hessian serialization protocol and Quercus Java-PHP solutions. Resin is the Web Profile of choice for high performance Java EE applications. Leading companies including Salesforce, the Toronto Stock Exchange and CNET uses Resin to power web applications with high demands for reliability and performance.
About Caucho® Technology, Inc.
Caucho® Technology is an industry leading open source Java ISV with over ten years of proven market success and over 360,000 global commercial deployments as reported by Netcraft. Caucho® is the leader in Web Profile and is a Sun Microsystems Java EE licensee. Caucho® Technology was founded in 1998 and has offices in La Jolla and San Francisco, California.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Caucho® Technology, Inc.
Telephone (858) 456-0300